- We had so much fun with our guide, and learned so much about the history and customs of Tokyo. She was a wonderful guide: very knowledgeable and friendly, and taught us many things that will make our next two days here much easier (like how to navigate the subway system!).
We are so appreciative of your company!
- Your guide was the essence of pride in her country and history and, at the same time, incredibly humble . Her English was incredible and she was fun.
- Our guide was wonderful , extremely knowledgeable, and a great person to be around! My family and I didn't really have any expectations when we booked this tour other than to possibly see some areas that were not filled with Chinese tourists. The time spent with her was incredible, in fact these memories will last a lifetime. I want to commend you for such a wonderful tour offering and thank you again for allowing us to enjoy the beautiful city of Kyoto!!
- We also had an excellent tour in Kyoto today. Our guide was extremely professional and accommodating to our needs. She made us feel like we were getting white glove treatment the entire time and really went above and beyond to make the tour a special experience. Thank you for such a wonderful tour.
- We would love to write a review of our 5-hr tour. The Pure Water Temple, the nearby cemetery, the private neighborhoods and a wonderful lunch. But what was above and beyond was her teaching of the Japanese history and culture and the blend of the Shinto and Buddhist philosophies. She taught us about the enormous respect the Japanese have for life and nature.
- Please let us know what we might do to promote your company. Your guide is knowledgeable, friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and helpful. We very much enjoyed our tour and our lunch with her. She patiently answered all our questions. When the tour ended, she gave us clear instructions about how to travel from the end of our tour to the Imperial Palace, and then from the Imperial Palace back to our hotel.
- I had an absolutely wonderful time in Osaka with your guide. Our tour plan changed because my wife was unwell and couldn’t join, and she pivoted beautifully to make the tour happen without a hitch. I really felt like I got a good feeling for Osaka and her personable guiding style would definitely encourage me to book additional tours with your company in the future.
- As a family with 3 teenagers our tour with your guide was the best decision we have made on our entire trip to Japan. Had we tried to do all the sites ourselves we would have missed out on so much. She not only took us to the regular sites but also took us to temples and Shrines that only locals go to. We got the insiders tour and saw and learnt things that you would not get by yourself or even on a regular tour. She was also the warmest and most wonderful person to have as a guide and her depth of knowledge and easy manner held our teenagers attention the entire time, which is a feat in itself. The overall verdict from a tough teenage judging panel was it was the best day of our trip.
Copyright(C) PERSONAL JapanTours ALL Rights Reserved.